TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Order Number Definition form is where user can define order number format. User can set one active order number definition for each order type. System will generate the order number based on user format. You can find it via this path:
Administration -> Number Definitions -> Order Number Definition
Add Order Number Definition
1. In the Order Number Definition List form, click the Add button.
2. In the Add Order Number Definition form, select the Order Type, enter the Order Prefix, define the Running Number Digits and Start Running Number.
3. Optionally, user can enter the Description.
4. Tick on the Active checkbox to enable the Order Number Definition (only one active per order type).
5. Click Save button to add the new order number definition.
Edit Orer Number Definition
1. In the Order Number Definition List form, click the Edit button.
2. In the Edit Order Number Definition form, make the necessary amendment. Description and Active status are editable.
3. Click Save button to complete.
Delete Order Number Definition
1. In the Order Number Definition List form, tick the checkbox for order number definition which need to be delete. Click the Delete button to delete.
2. A warning message will be prompt to ask for confirmation on delete, click Yes button to delete.