v1.3.0 - Dec
Modified on: Thu, 30 Dec, 2021 at 1:59 PM
- Multi-Level BOM
- User can create multi-level BOM with validation by the system on the relationship of the items.
- Multi-Level Job
- User can create multi-level job with the multi-level BOM.
- Alternate Barcode
- User can create multiple alternate barcodes for the item.
- Mobile user can use alternate barcode to perform all transactions.
- Demo Data
- User can try out the system with the demo data. This feature only applicable to Axacute Free plan.
- Shipping Zone
- New master data for user to maintain the customer shipping zone.
- Assign the shipping zone for customer order, which allow user to generate pick list by shipping zone.
- Enhancement on Reports
- Add new reports: Purchase Order Status, Customer Order Status, Job Scrap Summary, Item Scrap Summary, Labour Status Summary, Job Order Status, Job Processing Hours By Operation, Job Scrap Summary By Operation.
- Provide function for user to print the report.
- Batch Print for Pick List
- Provide filter option for user to select the range of pick list to print out by batch.
- New Sign Up Flow
- Simplify the flow for user to sign up Axacute plan without credit card info.
- UI Enhancement
- Enhancement on the UI, font size, button colour, table design, table pagination and alignment for the web version.
- Redesign the navigation of the side menu in web version.
- Enhance the alignment and design for printed documents such as job sheet, pick list, bill of materials and etc.
- Value Change Log Enhancement
- Record changes make by user on order status and order line allocation.
- Fixed the dummy error content in the first field when export via CSV.
- Fixed the bug where user able to start job run for job route without quantity received.
- Fixed the Allow Partial Pick parameter settings bug which not allow to partial pick even is selected.
- Fixed the error when sort Qty Returned column in Job Material List.
- Fixed the parameter settings bug on Allow Pick List Partial Pick.
- Fixed the dummy content in the first column of exported CSV file.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.