TABLE OF CONTENTS
- User Maintenance, Control, and Security
- Site Settings
- Transaction Parameters Settings
- Custom Fields
- Connected Apps
- Number Definition
User Maintenance, Control, and Security
- Admin can create and maintain users throughout the system.
- Admin can define access rights for each user, specifying permissions to different modules and functionalities.
- Control over user default access to the web or mobile version of the application.
- Admin can assign default warehouses to users.
- Admin can manage the account status of users, allowing or blocking access to the system.
- System auto-locks a user account after three consecutive failed login attempts.
- Admin can create user groups for efficient user management.
- Site owner can manage site information, time zone, and input/display date formats.
- Ability to upload the company logo in site settings, displayed in report headers.
Transaction Parameters Settings
- Admins can define default behaviors and controls for various transaction types, ensuring streamlined processes. Examples include:
- Warehouse Selection Permissions: Control over permissions related to warehouse selection during transaction processes.
- Employee Job Order Permissions: Permissions to manage and control employees' ability to handle multiple job orders simultaneously.
- Over Issuance/Receipt Permissions: Granular control over permissions, addressing situations such as over-issuance or over-receipt.
- The system allows for the configuration of other transaction-related parameters, ensuring adaptability to specific operational needs. For instance:
- Configurable permissions for different transaction types.
- Definition of default settings that align with organizational workflows.
- Fine-tuning of controls to match the intricacies of each transaction type.
- These settings empower administrators to tailor the system to the unique requirements of their business processes, providing flexibility and control over critical aspects of site management and transaction workflows.
- Axacute's Custom Fields feature allows administrators to seamlessly incorporate additional reference fields throughout the system. These reference fields serve as flexible placeholders without associated logic, providing a customizable framework for enhanced data reference. Key attributes of this feature include:
- Field Types:
- Text Field: Supports short textual information for reference purposes.
- Long Text Field: Offers space for more extensive textual entries as reference content.
- Numeric Field: Allows the inclusion of numerical data for reference, without the need for associated logic.
- List Field (Dropdown): Provides a convenient dropdown list for users to select predefined options, aiding in categorization or referencing.
- Flexible Configuration:
- These reference fields are designed for simplicity, without underlying logic, serving as blank canvases for storing information without intricate processing requirements.
- Administrators can freely add and manage these fields across various forms, adapting the system to specific informational needs.
- User-Defined Criteria:
- While devoid of embedded logic, administrators can set criteria for these reference fields, such as defining the maximum character limit for text and long text fields, compulsory field, editable field.
- Numeric fields can have the decimal places specified, ensuring consistency in data representation.
- Provides an overview of external applications or services integrated with Axacute.
- Allows users to manage connected apps, granting or revoking access as needed.
- Essential review of permissions granted to each connected app for data security and privacy.
- Users can define order number formats for different order types (e.g., purchase order, customer order).
- System auto-generates numbers based on defined formats when creating new records.
- Similar functionality for Lot and License Plate Numbers.
- General Dashboard: Provides comprehensive information on order status, shortages in customer orders, outstanding purchase order items, lot items near expiry, and items below reorder level.
- Production Insights: Includes job order status, current running machines, downtime, and details on the last five scrapped items.