TABLE OF CONTENTS
- General Features
- Transfer Order
- Customer Order Allocation and Pick List
- Inventory Count
- Inquiry (Mobile Version)
- Incoming - Put Away (Mobile Version)
- Warehouse Transactions (Mobile Version)
- Inventory Label (Mobile Version)
- Log & Reporting
Master Data Creation and Maintenance
- Warehouses, Zones, and Locations: Users can create and manage multiple warehouses, define zones within each warehouse, and assign locations with specific rankings.
- Item Control: Users have control over various item attributes, including lot-tracking, expiry-tracking, default shelf life, count group, and issuance rules (e.g., by lot number, location ranking, FEFO, or FIFO).
- Master Data Management: Users can efficiently manage master data such as Unit of Measure (UOM), UOM Conversions, Customers, Vendors, Employees, and more.
Lot Number Definition
- Users can define distinct lot number formats for different lot-tracked items.
- The system automatically generates new lot numbers based on the defined format during item receiving.
- The system provides a few segments to customize the lot number format, such Year, Month, Date and Constant/divider.
- The Axacute Barcode Admin module provides a centralized hub for managing various barcode label templates used across different transactions.
- The system offers 7 distinct label types, each with a predefined template. Users can find and modify these templates within the Barcode Admin module. The system initializes the label templates upon the creation of a new site. Users have the flexibility to modify existing templates or reset them to the predefined settings. The available label types are:
- Inventory Label: Template designed for inventory-related transactions.
- CO Shipping Label: Template for Customer Order (CO) shipping transactions.
- PO Receipt Label: Template for Purchase Order (PO) receipt transactions.
- Job Receipt Label: Template specific to job receipt transactions.
- Job Material Label: Template designed for labeling job materials.
- TO Shipping Label: Template for Transfer Order (TO) shipping transactions.
- Pallet Label: Template tailored for pallet-related transactions.
- Label Modification
- Users can easily modify label templates by accessing the respective label type within the Barcode Admin module.
- The system allows users to customize content, arrange positions, and define label sizes as needed.
- Modifications made by users are stored, providing a tailored and adaptable approach to label design
Pallet Creation and Maintenance
- Users can create and maintain pallets within the system.
- The pallet functionality consolidates inventory into pallets within a designated warehouse and location.
- Each pallet is assigned a unique identifying number, often referred to as the license plate number (LPN).
- Pallets can be configured to meet specific requirements:
- Single-Item Pallet: Includes only one item in a pallet.
- Multi-Item Pallet: Allows the inclusion of multiple items within a single pallet.
License Plate Number Definition
- The LPN Definition form allows users to set the format for pallet numbers.
- This format guides the automatic generation of LPN numbers for each pallet.
- Users can customize the LPN format to meet specific preferences and requirements.
Pallet Move (Mobile Version)
- User can easily relocate pallets from one location to another within a warehouse using the mobile version.
Pallet Letdown (Mobile Version)
- Efficiently remove items from a pallet, either partially or completely, and transfer them to another location via the mobile version.
Pallet Transfer (Mobile Version)
- Transfer items between pallets within the same warehouse and location using the mobile version.
Pallet Builder (Mobile Version)
- Facilitate the movement of loose items from a location into an existing pallet through the mobile version.
Pallet Destruction (Mobile Version)
- Effortlessly empty and destroy pallets as needed, ensuring proper handling of obsolete or unusable pallets via the mobile version.
Transfer Order Creation and Maintenance
- Transfer orders facilitate the seamless movement of items between warehouses within the system.
- Users can create and maintain transfer orders with essential details:
- Origin and destination warehouse.
- Scheduled ship and receipt dates.
- Driver details, streamlining logistics coordination.
- Each transfer order is defined with line-specific information:
- Line number.
- Item to be transferred.
- Quantity required for the transfer.
Order Number Definition
- Users can define a specific transfer order number format.
- The system generates order numbers based on the format specified by the user.
- Enables customization of order number structures to align with organizational preferences.
- Users can maintain one active order number definition per order type.
- Facilitates systematic and structured order numbering for various types of transactions.
Outgoing - Transfer Order Shipping (Mobile Version)
- Users execute the shipping of items, either in units or pallets, from the origin warehouse based on the established transfer order.
- The system automates updates to:
- Transfer order line, specifically the quantity shipped.
- Inventory levels of the item in the specified location.
- Generation of a transaction record for Transfer Order Shipping.
Incoming - Transfer Order Receipt (Mobile Version)
- After the item is shipped from the origin warehouse, users initiate the receiving process at the destination warehouse, adhering to the transfer order.
- The system automatically updates:
- Transfer order line, accounting for quantity received and any quantity lost during the transfer.
- Inventory levels of the item in the receiving location.
- Generation of a transaction record for Transfer Order Receipt.
- Real-time tracking of quantities shipped and received ensures accurate inventory management.
- Inclusion of scheduled ship and receipt dates, along with driver information, supports effective logistics planning.
- Generation of transaction records provides a detailed audit trail for Transfer Order Shipping and Receipt processes.
- The system logs any quantity lost during the transfer process, enhancing visibility into inventory accuracy.
Axacute's Transfer Order Management module offers a robust solution for users to create, ship, and receive items between warehouses, fostering efficient inventory control and comprehensive logistics coordination.
Customer Order Allocation and Pick List
- Users filter and select order lines for allocation.
- The system automatically performs hard allocation based on allocation rules (FEFO, FIFO, lot number sequence, and location ranking).
- Allocation runs as a background task without interrupting user usage.
- Users can manually check and modify allocation status after completion
Pick List Generation
Prerequisite - Allocation must be completed before generating the pick list.
- Users filter and select open allocation lines.
- Admin selects grouping rules for the pick list, such as:
- Single order pick list.
- Zone pick list.
- Customer shipping zone pick list.
- System automatically assigns pick list due date based on the earliest due date of the order lines.
- Admin can perform batch updates to:
- Assign picker.
- Change due date.
- Assign packing location.
- Control pick list status.
- Users have control over the status of the pick list header and lines.
- Pick list lines automatically close when items are picked.
Pick List Picking and Unpicking (Mobile Version)
- Pick lists are assigned to warehouse pickers for item picking to fulfill various transactions (i.e. customer order).
- Users can sort pick lists and items based on due date, customer code, zone location, etc.
- System validates item, lot, location, and quantity pick based on parameter settings. Configuration options include allowing the picker to change lot and location or perform partial picks.
- After picking, users move the picked items to the designated packing location defined in the pick list.
- Users can perform unpicking, the reverse process of picking, returning items from the packing location to the inventory location.
- System updates inventory levels at the respective locations.
- Transaction records are generated for Pick List Picking and Unpicking.
Axacute's Allocation and Pick List Management modules provide a comprehensive and efficient workflow for users to allocate items, generate pick lists, and perform picking and unpicking processes, ensuring accurate and streamlined warehouse operations.
Count Batch Generation
- Users can generate a list of count batches in the system.
- A count batch represents an inventory counting session or run.
- Multiple batches can be open and running simultaneously.
- A count batch contains multiple count sheets, grouping locations and items for efficient counting.
- Count sheets simplify the printing of inventory count records.
- During the inventory count generate process, users can filter items based on criteria such as count group, last count date, and product code.
- Filtered items are added to the count batch.
- Users can split the count batch into multiple count sheets.
- Assign counters for each count sheet.
- Control the status of the count batch and count sheet.
- Items are frozen when the count sheet status is released.
- Users can suspend a count sheet to allow variance differences to be resolved.
- Counted lines can be posted to inventory or exception lines can be posted to inventory.
- Items are unfrozen once the count sheet status is closed.
Counting Process (Mobile Version)
- Users can perform inventory count using the mobile version.
- Access to the inventory count sheet is restricted to users assigned as counters.
- Counters update the quantity counted into the system.
- Users from the web version can perform stock reconciliation decisions based on the counted results.
- Users can manage multiple count batches and sheets simultaneously for streamlined counting sessions.
- Criteria-based item filtering during count setup allows for a focused and organized counting process.
- Suspension of count sheets and exception posting enable users to resolve variance differences during the counting process.
- The mobile version allows designated counters to update quantities efficiently.
Axacute's Inventory Count module provides a systematic approach to reconciling stock in the system with actual stock in the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in inventory management.
Inquiry (Mobile Version)
- Users can get real-time information on the inventory level of a specific item.
- Inventory details are available on a warehouse-location basis.
- Lot-tracked items allow checking inventory levels for each lot in each location.
- Users can inquire about the inventory levels of all items in a specific warehouse-location.
- For lot-tracked items, users can check inventory levels for each lot in the specified location.
Incoming - Put Away (Mobile Version)
- The process involves moving items from the staging/dock area to the warehouse storage location after receiving ordered items.
- The system updates the quantity on hand for the item.
- Generates a transaction record for Put Away.
Warehouse Transactions (Mobile Version)
- Allows users to transfer items from one location to another within the warehouse.
- System updates inventory levels for both the origin and new locations.
- Generates a transaction record for Stock Move.
Miscellaneous Receipt and Issue
- Enables users to perform miscellaneous receipts and issues without a formal document or order.
- Users define reasons for each miscellaneous transaction (e.g., inventory adjustment, scrap items).
- The system updates inventory levels and generates transaction records.
Inventory Label (Mobile Version)
- Users can print barcode labels for items or stocks in the warehouse.
- Scanning or selecting the warehouse, item, lot, and location generates the barcode label.
Log & Reporting
- Allows users to view and filter a list of historical inventory transactions.
- Provides information on transaction type, involved item, quantity, creator, and creation timestamp.
Value Change Log
- Enables auditing of field value changes, recording where, when, and who changed the value.
- Records all import activities in master and transaction files.
- Includes details on import actions, status, file name, import date and time, and the user who initiated the import.
- Audit trail for all file export actions with status (Successful or Failed), file name, export date and time, user who exported, and the number of rows in the file.
- Monitors tasks run at the Back End, including Allocation, File Exportation, and File Importation.
- Displays triggered API integration tasks and their results.
- Overview of successful and failed attempts to synchronize data between Axacute and the integrated system.
- Provides various reports, including Inventory Balance Report, Inventory Expiry Report, Inventory Below Re-Order Level Report, and more.