TABLE OF CONTENTS
This implementation guide gives you a visual illustration on how to implement Axacute on your own.
- Determine the number of users and the plans to subscribe.
- Download Implementation Checklist
- Sign up.
- If you do not have any scanner and barcode scanners in your organization, deal with your vendor for the purchase according to the number of users.
- If you already have the scanners and barcode scanners in place, you can start exploring Axacute.
- If you are using Axacute together with other third party system, you may need to develop the integration tool.
- If you are using Axacute as a standalone system or you have completed the development of your integration tool, you may proceed to setup the general setting in Axacute such as the User Group and Transaction Parameter.
- Work out your Cut-Over Planning to prepare for Go-Live.
- Download Cut-Over Planning Template
- If your Axacute plan is not integrated to any third party system, you can start preparing your Master Files and Outstanding Orders Files using the Axacute Excel Template.
- Perform an Opening Balance Physical Stock Count to generate the accurate opening balance figure and input the number into Axacute Excel Template.
- If your Axacute plan is integrated to a third party system, you need to freeze any transaction or master files creation in your third party system.
- Next, perform Data Migration following the sequence of Master Files > Outstanding Orders Files > Opening Balance Files using either:
- Excel Import feature (for users without integration)
- Calling the APIs (for users with integration)
- System Go-Live and you can start performing transactions for your daily operations.