- Machine Run
- This new feature allows a machine to run several job orders at a time.
- It records the total hours taken and the machine's output for each job.
- There are two types of machine runs : -
|Machine Run Type
This transaction allows the user to capture the total machine hours per operation in each job order, as well as the items completed, scrapped and moved to the next operation.
This transaction allows the user to capture machine downtimes.Example:-
- Include a column to indicate reason for failed allocation.
Improved Job Order Status Report on filter option by adding job suffix information.
- Fixed the issue where Job Order Status Report returns duplicated records