The integration framework facilitates data exchange between Axacute and external applications or systems. You can process inbound and outbound transactions by using:-
- APIs - Refer to Axacute Developer Portal for more information
- Flat Files - Refer to the guide below
Types of flat files supported are:
- CSV (Comma Separated Value)
The following diagram shows how data is exchanged between Axacute and external system using Flat Files.
Figure 1: Integration Framework Diagram
Instructions to use inbound integration via Flat File
The Inbound Integration used by any external/third party application consumes it to import data into your Axacute.
- Step 1: Download the templates
- Step 2: Populate the content in the file template
- Step 3: Import file into your Axacute
Step 1: Download the templates
- Go here and download the "04-Import Templates" Excel templates.
Step 2: Populate the content in the file template
- You may refer to the definition of the field here.
|Bill of Materials
- Save the file
Step 3: Import file into your Axacute
- Open the Master list or Transaction list as you decide to import the data.
- Click the Import button
- Click the Choose File button to select your input file. At default, the wizard searches for .csv and .xlsx files.
- Click the Import button attempts the import process.
- This page indicates this file import task has been submitted for processing.
- Please verify the status on Background Taskswhether the import was successful.
- If a Success remark appears, it was a success,
- Otherwise you may need to click on Action icon to review your input file for any errors.
Instructions to use outbound integration via Flat File
The outbound Integration used by any external/third party application consumes it to get data from your Axacute.
- Step 1: Export file from your Axacute
- Step 2: Import file into external application
Step 1: Export file from your Axacute
- Export from History Files
- Export from Inventory Balance Report
- Open the Inventory Balance Report form as you decide to export the data.
- Select or fill in the Filter Criteria fields
- Click the Generate button
- Click the Export to Excel or Export to CSV button to export data from the results of the filter.
Step 2: Import file into external application
- Import file into external/third party application